Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Military / Veteran Student Scholarships

GI Bill®

To receive benefits under the GI Bill®, you must first apply to the Department of Veterans Affairs and complete the necessary application available at the Veterans Affairs GI Bill® Website.

At UAFS student-veterans can meet one-on-one with the Veterans Affairs School Certifying Office to learn more about benefits, process paperwork, and certify enrollment. Visit the UAFS Veteran Services webpage for full details.