Lion Launch FAQs
When is Lion Launch?
- The next session is Friday, August 14, 2018. The registration deadline is noon on Tuesday, August 7.
Where do I go and what will I be doing?
- Check-in at 8:30 a.m. Boreham Conference Center, Baldor 101 (see campus map).
Will food be provided?
- Breakfast and lunch will be served.
How do I register?
- Complete the online Registration Form or call 479-788-7319 to register over the phone. That's all there is to it! You will receive more information via e-mail once your form is processed.
How much does Lion Launch cost?
- Lion Launch is FREE!
Who is eligible to attend Lion Launch?
- ANY of the following students are eligible:
- Students enrolled in classes at UAFS for the following/current semester
- Students who have not been enrolled in high school or college courses for one year or more (summer UAFS courses do not count)
- Non-traditional students
- Transfer students
- Part-time students
- Students who are unable to attend Cub Camp
- If you’re not sure, PLEASE call the Office of Non-Traditional Student Support at 479-788-7319 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I have special needs. To whom should I give this information?
- Email email@example.com
- Call the Office of Non-Traditional Student Support at 479-788-7319 or the Student Activities Office at 479-788-7663
Is smoking allowed during Lion Launch?
- UAFS is a tobacco free campus, which means that the use of ALL tobacco products is prohibited on University property.