As a UAFS student, you have access to quality, convenient primary healthcare – and no appointment is necessary!
Students currently enrolled in credit courses (to include UAF Engineering and ROTC programs) are considered eligible for student health services. Excluded are concurrent students (including RWC students), WATC students, UAFS faculty and staff.
Information contained in student health records is confidential and cannot be released to anyone (including parents and faculty) without the express written consent of the patient, except as provided for by law.
- Treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries
- Laboratory when indicated
- Acute care management
- Monday–Tuesday–Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Noon to 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday–Friday: 8 a.m. to Noon
Note: The last patient will be seen at 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Pendergraft Health Sciences Center, second floor
- Check out our Campus Map