Student Counseling Center
The UAFS Counseling Center is committed to treating the psychiatric, behavioral and emotional needs of the University’s students. Our licensed, caring mental health professionals understand that mental illness and disorders are real, and are here to help you navigate through difficult times.
Students are eligible for up to eight sessions per year at no additional charge.
Students currently enrolled in credit courses (includes UAF Engineering and ROTC programs) are considered eligible for student health services. Excluded are concurrent students (including RWC students), WATC students, UAFS faculty and staff.
Call (479) 788-7398 to schedule your free confidential appointment. Walk-ins are welcome; however, appointments are recommended,
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Noon to 1 p.m.)
- Pendergraft Health Sciences Center, Room 312
- Check out our Campus Map.
- Phone: 479-788-7398
- Fax: 479-424-6398
- Emergency/After Hours Phone: 800-542-1031
- Email: StudentCounseling@UAFS.edu