Who can participate in intramurals?
UAFS students who are currently enrolled in classes and have a 2.0 GPA. Student Athletes are eligible to play intramurals in all sports except the sports in which they appear on the official university collegiate roster for the academic year. Former players can play any sport as long as they are enrolled in classes.
All faculty and staff at UAFS are eligible to play intramurals.
ARCOM students are eligible to play as long as they complete the UAFS/ARCOM membership agreement package.
How do I participate?
- All intramural participates can register on the IMLeagues website or on the IMLeagues App.
How do I create an IMLeagues account?
- Go to IMLeagues.com and click Create Account.
- Enter your information, and use your UAFS email; submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your account.
How to sign up for a sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage.
- Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Select the league and division you wish to join.
- Create or join a team, or sign up as a free agent.
How to find out information about your team and events:
- All schedules will be posted on IMLeagues. Announcements about cancellations, forfeits, or anything related to the teams or intramural sports will be made on IMLeagues. If you have any questions about intramurals, contact the intramural office at 479-788-7222 or email email@example.com
- The All-Sports Cup is for teams that want to compete in all sport and be the overall intramural champion at UAFS.
- All-Sports Cup teams will be allowed 20 players on their roster for each semester. Teams can revamp their rosters at the beginning of the spring semester, but the roster is set at the beginning of the first sporting event of the semester.
- The team with the most points at the end of the year will be crowned champion and receive the All-Sports Cup.
2021 Spring Sports
|Feb. 1 – Feb. 18||Oct. 1|
|Soccer Tennis||Feb. 22 – March 18||Oct. 1|
|Pickleball||March 29 – April 8||Oct. 8|
Note: All schedules and sports are subject to change.