Sebastian Commons Move-in
The Office of Housing and Residential Life wants your move onto campus to be an enjoyable experience. You must formally check-in before going to your new room.
Student Types and Move-in Dates and Time
Volleyball Athletes - Friday, August 3, 1 – 4pm*
Cub Camp Staff & Cross Country Athletes - Friday, August 10, 4 – 6pm*
Ambassadors & Registered Move-in Crew Assistants - Wednesday, August 15, 9am – 11am*
All Sebastian Commons Residents - Friday & Saturday (Not Sunday), August 17,18, 9am – 4pm
* There will be no reserved parking areas or move-in assistance for this time. Follow the first step.
**Please verify the day you are eligible to check-in. If you show-up on a different day, you will be turned away.**
- Park in Lot D (Campus Center lot)
- Students will pick-up their parking sticker the first week of classes.
- The student will go to the Housing Office to check-in and receive keys. They will need their student ID.
- Locate your apartment and start moving in!
- Sebastian Commons is a one-way parking lot. Please drive slowly to ensure pedestrian safety.
- All covered parking spots are reserved. Please only park there if you are assigned to that spot.
- Be sure to not leave items unattended and be sure to lock your car and apartment door
- Feel free to bring your own moving hand truck
If you cannot move-in on Friday or Saturday, August 17 – 18, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for move-in change requests. If you need to move-in early, you may incur additional charges.
Fall classes begin on Monday, August 20th!