Sebastian Commons Move-in
The Office of Housing and Residential Life wants your move onto campus to be an enjoyable experience. You must formally check-in before going to your new room.
Student Types and Move-in Dates and Time
Cub Camp Staff & Cross Country Athletes - Friday, August 9, 4 – 6pm*
Ambassadors & Registered Move-in Crew Assistants - Wednesday, August 14, 9am – 11am*
All Sebastian Commons Residents - Friday & Saturday (Not Sunday), August 16,17, 9am – 4pm
* There will be no reserved parking areas or move-in assistance for this time. Follow the first step.
**Please verify the day you are eligible to check-in. If you show-up on a different day, you will be turned away.**
- Park in Lot D (Campus Center lot)
- Students will pick-up their parking sticker the first week of classes.
- The student will go to the Housing Office to check-in and receive keys. They will need their student ID.
- Locate your apartment and start moving in!
- Sebastian Commons is a one-way parking lot. Please drive slowly to ensure pedestrian safety.
- All covered parking spots are reserved. Please only park there if you are assigned to that spot.
- Be sure to not leave items unattended and be sure to lock your car and apartment door
- Feel free to bring your own moving hand truck
Trash may be disposed of in the move-in dumpsters by Buildings 6 or 7 or in the trash compactor centrally located behind the Housing Office. There is also cardboard recycling next to the trash compactor. Please never throw away large bags of trash next to the small building trash cans.
If you cannot move-in on Friday or Saturday, August 16 – 17, please contact email@example.com for move-in change requests. If you need to move-in early, you may incur additional charges.
Fall classes begin on Monday, August 19th!