Room Change Request

We recognize that residents may want to switch rooms for a variety of reasons. A student may stop by the Housing Office or South Front Desk to pick-up a Room Change Request form. Once the student returns the form, the Resident Director will notify them as to the result of the request. Students may not switch rooms the first two weeks of each semester, and Room Change Request forms WILL NOT be accepted during this time. Students may also not switch rooms without written permission from a staff member of the Housing Office. If a student is found to be living in a location to which they are not assigned, they may incur double room fees.


Complete a housing application today.