Online Testing Procedures
Students enrolled in web-enhanced or hybrid courses will take all major exams proctored by instructors in the classroom.
Students enrolled in full- or synchronous online courses will take major exams in either the Gordon Kelley Academic Success Center in Vines 202 or in Examity. In some cases students can make special arrangements to take exams in a proctored environment away from the UAFS campus.
To take major exams away from UAFS, students must complete the Proctor Approval Request Form and submit it to their instructor at the beginning of the semester. After receiving approval from the instructor, students must take the major tests and exams in a proctored environment. The following are the UAFS guidelines regarding major exams for online courses to be administered away from the campus:
- The student, in collaboration with the faculty, is responsible for securing the off-campus examination site.
- Examination sites must be approved in advance by the faculty teaching the course with faculty notification to the dean. Alternate examination procedures must be approved in advance by the dean.
- Approved sites may include other institutions of higher learning, secondary schools, and for-profit examination centers.
- Proctors at an approved site must certify that the examination was completed under supervision.
- The student is responsible for any costs incurred for testing at an off-campus site.