UAFS administers the ACCUPLACER Next-Generation tests, which are computer-based examinations to efficiently assess reading, writing, and math skills. Individuals may be required to take ACCUPLACER Next-Generation tests for placement purposes. On average, the ACCUPLACER exams take one hour per section to complete. For more information visit the College Board ACCUPLACER website.
You must apply for admission and be entered in the UAFS database before taking the ACCUPLACER Test. If you have not applied for admission to UAFS, apply now to avoid delays.
Understanding accuplacer tests
- Information and Ideas
- Effective Language Use
- Sentence Structure
- Whole Number Operations
- Fraction Operations
- Decimal Operations
- Number Comparisons and Equivalents
- Linear Equations
- Linear Applications and Graphs
- Radical and Rational Equations
- Polynomial Equations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Equations
- Government-issued photo ID such as an unexpired driver's license, an Arkansas ID card, or military ID
- School ID card such as a UAFS Lions ID or high school ID card
- School ID letter/transcript with photo
- Authorization Form – Given by advisement in the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center after speaking with an advisor
- Receipt (if applicable) – Acquired from the Cashier’s Office in the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center
- Contact the ASC at 479-788-7675.
- Inform the staff member that you want to take an ACCUPLACER test at another location and require an ACCUPLACER voucher.
- The UAFS staff member will obtain and provide you with an ACCUPLACER voucher number.
- Contact a testing institution near you and ask to make an appointment.
- UAFS is not responsible for fees charged by remote institutions.
- An unexpired photo ID is always required, so please make sure your driver’s license, passport, or state ID is current.