After Your MANE Event
Now that you've attended your MANE Event, you are ready to take the next steps toward becoming a full member of the UAFS Pride. Let us hear your roar!
- Schedule your R.O.A.R. registration appointment to schedule your classes for your upcoming semester.
- Register for Cub Camp, an extended first-year orientation experience.
- If you earned concurrent credit hours or AP credit, make certain you have submitted your official transcript from the college or university at which you earned your credit to the UAFS registrar. If you have questions, contact our Registrar's office at Registrar@uafs.edu.
- Schedule time with your UAFS financial aid advisor to learn more about available scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Consider living on campus. UAFS offers residence halls and apartment-style housing.
- Make plans to get involved on campus. Review the 100-plus student organizations, including fraternities and sororities, on campus. Also, mark your calendar for exciting Lion and Lady Lion NCAA Division II athletic competitions!