Involvement in Intramurals provides students with the following:
- A program that promotes collaboration, integrity and good sportsmanship
- An outlet for organized physical activity in a low-key, but competitive environment
- Develop better life skills
- Relieve stress through activity
- Maintain better mental, physical, and spiritual health through activity
- Have Fun
Who Can Participate In Intramurals?
How Do I Participate?
How To Create An IMLeagues Account
1. Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account.
2. Enter your info, and use your UAFS email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your account.
How To Sign Up For A Sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
3. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Select the league and division you wish to join.
5. Create or join a team, or sign up as a free agent.
How To Find Out Your Team Schedule
All Sports Cup
The All-Sports Cup is for teams that want to compete in all sports and be the overall intramural champion at UAFS. All Sports Cup teams will be allowed 20 players on their roster for each semester. Teams can revamp their rosters at the beginning of the spring semester, but the roster is set at the beginning of the first sporting event of the semester. The team with the most points at the end of the year will be crowned champion and receive the All-Sports Cup.
Fall 2016 Schedule
Note: All schedules and sports are subject to change